1. From the navigation panel, go to “Invoicing”.
2. . Click on "Create Invoice" at the top right of the screen.
3. Fill out your customer’s information, the invoice description, and the due date for payment. If you have your customer stored in Customer Vault, enter their email and all the info will be automatically populated for you.
4. Fill out the information that relates to the goods and services are billing your customer for.
5. Finalize the invoice by customizing the template invoice and email message (optional). You can preview the invoice if you want before you send it.