At the end of the day, you may want to view a summary of your sales for the day or week. This can assist you with reconciling sales made with different payment types. The sales summary report provides a breakdown by card type by day and includes taxes or discounts applied.
To view sales summary reports:
- From the navigation panel, Click on “Reporting”. The sales summary for the current date will automatically load.
- You can filter transactions using the left-side menu and click “Run Report”. You can filter by:
- Report type: You can filter transactions using the left-side menu and click “Run Report”. You can filter by:
- Date: choose either the “Custom Range” filter or a preset date range (“yesterday”, “this week”, “last 7 days”, “this month”, “last 30 days”, “this year”, “last 12 months”, or “all time”)
- Employee: choose any one particular employee's sales to view
- Currency: choose between CAD and USD if you have both currency types
- To view more detail, click on the row by payment type. Clicking on a date will allow you to see all transactions made on that date with the chosen card type.
To export a sales summary report, go to "My Transactions".