Sometimes it may be necessary to cancel or suspend a plan for your customers. Plans in PayHQ can be edited or cancelled on a per customer basis or deleted for all subscribers of the plan at once.
To edit a recurring plan:
- From the navigation panel, go to “Recurring Billing”.
- Search for a plan to edit using the search bar at the top of the page or scroll through your list of plans.
- Click the “Edit” button under the Actions column of the plan.
- You can edit the same options as when you first created the plan: plan name, billing frequency, and plan amount.
- Once you've made your changes, click on “Update Plan” and all of your changes will be applied to both old and new subscribers.
To delete a plan and remove all subscribers:
- Locate the plan you wish to delete in “Recurring Billing” and click the "Delete" button in the Actions column.
- A window will pop up to confirm the deletion. Once a plan is deleted all customers are removed from the plan, and the list of subscribers cannot be recovered.
- Type DELETE into the field and click “Delete Plan” to permanently remove the plan.
To edit a customer's subscription:
- From the navigation panel, click “Customer Vault”.
- Find the customer whose plan needs editing by typing their name into the search bar at the top or manually scrolling to find them.
- Once you've found your customer, click their name to access their profile.
- Click “Edit Subscription”.
- From this screen, you can change the credit card and the email the electronic receipts will be sent to.
To cancel a customer's subscription:
- From the navigation panel, go to “Customer Vault”.
- Find the customer whose plan needs editing by entering their name into the search bar at the top or scrolling to find them.
- Click “Cancel Plan” to end the subscription.