If you have a customer's credit card stored within their profile, you can initiate sale and authorization transactions from Customer Vault.
To charge a customer's stored card:
- From the navigation panel, click on “Customer Vault”.
- Typing your customer's name in the search field or manually search for them.
- Click on the customer record to open their profile.
- Under “Credit Card Information”, you'll see all available credit cards. Click on “New Transaction”, and you'll be taken to Web Terminal with their information automatically populated.
- Simply enter the amount for the sale and any other email addresses the customer may ask for.
- Click "Charge".
- The transaction will either be approved or declined.
- The transaction is now completed and will display under the customer's most recent transactions in their profile.