Customizing your emailed receipts is a simple way to add a logo, company info, enable a map, and direct your customers to Facebook, Twitter and Yelp profiles. You can even write a custom note to your customers.
To customize your receipts:
- Sign into PayHQ.
- Click on “Settings” on the top right corner.
- Upload your logo by clicking on “Upload Photo”. We support JPEG, GIF, and PNG image types that are less than 2 MB.
- Update your company's information in the fields.
- If your business is on social media, you can link directly to your account. If left blank, that particular website will not display on the receipt.
- Use the custom message section at the bottom of the receipt to thank your customers, let them know about any upcoming events or promotions, or direct them to your personal website.
Under "Options", you can:
- include a map of where the transaction took place if you're also using MobileHQ. Enable map display by checking "Show Map on Receipts".
- Display the name of the sales person. Enable name display by checking "Displate Sales Person"/
- Enter your Tax ID
- Send a BCC copy of every receipt to the address provided.
- Select between English and French in the "Receipt Language" drop down menu.
- “Save” to save your receipt customizations.