Recurring Billing allows you to automatically bill and charge your customers automatically on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual cycles. You can also use recurring billing to schedule single future payments for your customers.
To create a plan:
- From the navigation panel, select “Recurring Billing”.
- Click on “Create Plan” top right corner.
- Name the recurring billing plan. This is how your plan will display when you are selecting which plan to subscribe your customers to or reviewing your subscriptions within “Recurring Billing”.
- Customize the frequency of the plan:
- How often this billing plan will occur (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- How many times the billing will occur (or leave blank for unlimited payments)
- Enter the amount to be billed each time a payment cycle happens. You can modify this when subscribing each customer to a plan.
- If you have multiple currencies, toggle to the currency you'd like to use with this plan.
- Toggle"Send Receipt" between On and Off to send out receipts to the customers that are subscribed.
- Click on “Create Plan” to save.
In our example below, we've created a payment plan to be billed for 24 months at a rate of $35 per month.