The Customer Vault lets you securely store up to five credit cards per customer. Storing payment cards saves you and your customers time by allowing you to process these cards at any time in the future, as well as to subscribe the customer to a recurring billing plan. Card details are heavily encrypted and never stored locally in the vault or on any accessible servers.
To store a card in Customer Vault:
- From the navigation bar, click on “Customer Vault”.
- Type the customer name in in the search bar or scroll through the list to locate the customer whose card you'd like to save.
- Click the customer record.
- Select “Add A Credit Card”.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, and security code. If you haven't already, you will need to add their first and last name. You can also name credit cards in case the customer account has multiple cards.
- Click “Save Credit Card”. The card is now available for use on future transactions and subscriptions. They will not be charged when you save the card and it's not visible to your customer on their statement.